Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday, 12/12/19...Hailey helped me clean the house, Went to Coco Loco's


Hailey at Coco Loco's
Hailey and I
Hailey at Vikki's by Kenzie's Deer
Peyton, Hailey and Isaac
Isaac
Peyton
Beautiful card that Evan made for me


He even did the back of the card

Got groceries that I needed for Saturday's Party.  Kimmy called and she had to have a rood canal.  She went to Dr. G who goes to our church.  He remembered her and gave her a great discount.  He did that the last time she went there when he found out she was our daughter.  He always blesses Bill too.  He sure is a nice person and a giver.  I picked Hailey up from school, and she came and helped me clean the house.  I planned on putting worship music on the tv for her while she cleaned, but forgot.  She asked me if I had headphones and then I remembered and told her I would put worship music on for her.  She did a great job cleaning.  We went to Coco Locos to eat after we were done.  We both always get 1/2 /order of Nacho's with beans and meat.  We went to Sam's Club after that, and then to Vikki's.  Got my hugs from Peyton and Isaac that I didn't get last night because we had to leave so fast.  Took some pictures and then we left, and I took Hailey home.  I got great hugs from all the boys there.  Evan made me a beautiful card and gave it to me.  He is so sweet and I am so blessed.  Came home and watched a Christmas movie.  

No comments: