Sunday, October 25, 2020

Monday, 10/26/20, Watched Amy Coney Barrett be sworn in, Vikki brought the kids over, we went to get free wood


My Compassion child, Rahemet!

She is growing up so fast.  Last picture is from April 2019

Melissa sent me these pictures in a text saying,  eating super duper long licorice makes schoolwork more fun!  When I seen these pictures, I believe it.  They are so cute!
Jack


Max


Evan
Vikki and I unloaded and stacked this wood.  

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  He said he was doing good.  They have moved his surgery to Nov. 20 so he can get stronger after his chemo and radiation.  I did our 21 days of Breakthrough Prayer Devotion our church is doing together.  Read my Bible and prayed, then did some cleaning.  Went shopping at Jack's, Meijer and Aldi's.  Not many people out and everyone I saw was wearing a mask which was nice.  It took me a while to sanitize everything since I got quite a few groceries.  I made spaghetti for dinner.  Bill got a call from his brother, Fred, and he told him his half brother, Fred also, died two years ago.  He and his wife came to Melissa and Bruce's wedding.  Now the other half brother, Greg, is dying and his friend Tom, said he wants to talk to Bill.  Praying for this to go well and Greg to accept the Lord into his heart before anything happens.  Praying for his healing. Vikki and the kiddos came 15 minutes before Bill had to go to an Elder's meeting.  Vikki had seen lots of free wood on her way here, so we took the truck and got the wood and Bill took my car to the meeting.   The wood was pine and was really sappy.  The couple came out and asked if we needed help after we had the truck half loaded.  We told them no because it was so messy, but they both insisted on helping anyway.  We filled the truck right up and then headed to our house.  There was still lots of very large pieces of wood there.  Vikki parked the truck back by the shed and she threw the wood off the truck while I stacked.  She stacked the last of the wood while I went in and dished up Peyton and Isaac's spaghetti.  It took a while to wash the sap off my hands.  I also threw my coat in the washing machine.  It took two long washes with presoaks and warm water to get the sap off.  We watched two episodes of Full House with Peyton and Isaac.  I read the Bible with them and tucked them in.  They went to sleep really good again.  

No comments: