Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Fun having Peyton and Isaac, Cleaned and shampooed the inside of my car

 

Peyton and Isaac having breakfast and hot chocolate with marshmallows.  He loved his black New Life mug and she loved her precious moments mug

Peyton teaching Isaac how to do Cat in the Cradle

I was up for a while before Peyton and Isaac woke up.  It was a little chilly in the house, so they wanted hot chocolate with their breakfast.  I had mint flavored hot tea.  They got ready and brushed their teeth, then we started our spelling.  I rang the bell as usual.  After we studied spelling words and they wrote them 5 times, we did our reading.  I started reading The Prince and the Pauper to them. They read Pirate's Island to me.  We also read the picture Bible.  They asked to play 3-13 after that.  I let Peyton sit in my winning seat.  Big mistake!!! She won.  I let Isaac sit there last night and he was ahead until the very last hand.  He got a lot of points and Peyton won then too.  I and sitting in my winning seat from now on.  I lost twice when I didn't sit there.  I had won at least 4 times in a row.  They sure are good little players and they sure like playing.  We had M&M's while we played.  Isaac showed me that his bear has Rody's baby outfit on.  I got out Papa's baby outfit, and they loved seeing it.  Rody's has a boat on it, and Papa's has anchors and lighthouses on it.  We had a fun day!  Went and got some new jeans that fit today and some slacks for church.  I got to the store and saw Bill's truck in the parking lot.  I went up and asked him if he needed help, and he told me no, he was just looking. Ha Ha!  Then he noticed it was me.  He didn't get anything.  He was going to get some cologne, but he gave me the coupon and I checked out while he was still checking out the cologne.  The girl let me keep the coupon, so he can go back and use it.  I washed the inside of my car really good and vacuumed it.  Then I shampooed it.  So nice to have a clean car inside and out.  Relaxed with Bill and read on my book. Shared some peaches he cut up for us.

No comments: