Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Monday, 10/6/2020, Did spelling and reading with Peyton and Isaac, Played 3-13, Walked with Bill, Prayer at church

Breakfast with Peyton and Isaac...love my Kimmy and Jared mug in the picture

I took a shower.  When I was finished, Isaac was curled up under his blanket on the couch.  Peyton was still sleeping.  I dried my hair upstairs and Peyton woke up.  She said she slept really good.  We all ate breakfast and then started working on spelling.  They had easier words than last time, so it didn't take as much time for them to write them and study them.  We read after that.  They wanted to finish the Hideout because we were so close to being done, so we read 3 chapters.  We read two chapters of the Pony Pals too.  They improve every time I hear them read and are wonderful readers.  We played 3-13 after that.  I cooked a squash from the garden while we played.  Vikki came after work.  We had one more hand of 3-13 to play, so the kids and I finished it.  I won.  They were both doing really good and then each had a hand where they got stuck with lots of point.  They each read a page out of their book to their mom.  We ate chicken salad sandwiches for lunch.  Vikki and I had some of the squash too.  We went to get some plants from a person Vikki had found online.  The plants are really nice and only cost $4.  I got two, and Vikki got three plants.  We each got a lemon tree plant.  When I got home, Bill and I walked down to the rail trail and walked it to the next road over.  We walked over 3 1/2 miles.  Bill had to leave for an Elder's meeting at church when we got home.  I left at 6:15 for an intercessory prayer meeting.  Adam texted me today.  

 

No comments: