Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday, 10/12/2020, Put our summer clothes upstairs and brought our winter clothes downstairs, Went for a 2 mile walk, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

                                                                               

Can't believe the woodpecker made the hole bigger in this bird house!  It's one of my favorite from Kimmy, Jared and the boys

Lots of birds on the feeders and suit feeders while I read my Bible outside today

Such a pretty fall this year

Me on our walk

Bill on our walk

We moved summer stuff from our closet and drawers upstairs, and brought our winter stuff downstairs.  We got rid of a lot of stuff and Bill took it to Salvation Army.  Got chicken going in the crockpot so I can make noodle casserole tonight.  I cooked another squash.  Trying to do one a day and put it in the freezer.  Bill and I took a walk down the road.  Walked two miles.  Bill tried the motorized bike he got when we got home.  The battery wasn't charged enough, so will have to try videoing again when he tries tomorrow.  We ate noodle casserole.  Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off.  We played 3-13.  Peyton won.  They are so much fun to play with.  We had licorice for our snack.  We watched a Full House and then I read the Bible to them, we all prayed,  and I tucked them in.  They go to bed great here.  


No comments: