Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday, 10/11/2020 Went to prayer, taught Sunday School, Went to Melissa's, Vikki came for wood

                                                                                     

Hailey, Max, Bruce (hiding to be funny), Jack behind Melissa, Evan and Abby
Melissa, Abby and Hailey on our walk.  I loved this tree, so had them go ahead of me and stand so I could get a picture
Evan petting Abby
Evan, Melissa Jack and Max with their caramel apples

Evan, Jack, Max and me in background. Very handsome and sweet grandsons!

Max mowing the grass
Missy enjoying her caramel apple

Max

Jack
Evan


On my ride home

EVAN WORKING ON HIS VOLCANO



Evan making his volcano

Evan did a great job on his volcano.  I love how he loves nature and had so much fun doing this!



Evan putting stuff in to make the volcano erupt
Another nice fall day


Peyton and Isaac

Peyton by the fire Vikki and Rody had in their fireplace

Helped in Sunday School this morning.  I have missed all these sweet kids.  They limit the number of kids right now.  Made eggs, bacon and hash browns for brunch.  I watched the service online when I got home.   I went to Melissa's and delivered caramel apples.  Didn't take Hailey one, because she told me last week she doesn't like them.  They ate them while I was there and liked them.  Hailey had a marshmallow treat and I had a no bake cookie Melissa made.  Yum!  I was so happy I could sanitize my hands and pet Abby.  I sure have missed her.  Melissa, Abby, Hailey and I took a walk around the block.  We had a nice visit as we walked.  Evan and Jack caught up with us on their roller blades.  They are really good at roller blading now.  We spent more time talking together when we got back.  They all were so sweet.  I sure was happy to have such a nice long visit on such a nice day outside.  It was just what I needed.  I came home and watched the Elevation kids service on line.  It was really good.  Vikki and the kids came over for wood for their fireplace.  Rody cleaned it out really good.  I am so happy they can have a fire in it.  Melissa called and we talked some more.  Sure do love that girl!










No comments: