Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thurs., 10/1/2020...A real cold morning, Worked on spelling and reading with Peyton and Isaac, Bill put a mantle on Vikki's fireplace for her

                   

Isaac and Peyton were already up when I got up this morning.  They are early birds.  They were so quiet that we didn't even hear them.
Isaac

Peyton
Bill putting Vikki's mantle on

Bill after he finished putting up the mantle


Isaac






Bill and I


Vikki's fireplace with new mantle done...Before picture on right!

Dresser with mirror all back in place

We got up before 8 and Peyton and Isaac were already up.  They sure were quiet.  We ate breakfast and then started working spelling.  After that I read to them, and then they read their book to me and also the picture Bible.  They are getting to be such good readers.  We played 3-13.  Peyton was the winner, but it was a very close game and the last hand decided the winner.  We knew whoever went out would win because it was that close.  We sure had fun.  Vikki came and we warmed up leftover roast, carrots and potatoes.  We talked to Kimmy on Vikki's phone.  Vikki helped us get the mirror on the dresser I painted.  Afterward we all left and went to Vikki's.  Peyton rode with me.  Bill came a little bit later with the mantle.  He did a great job putting it on the fireplace.  Vikki and Rody loved it.  I had a nice talk with Melissa and some good prayer.  I sure love my family!









No comments: