Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday, 10/4/2020, Went to church, Got together with Beemers, Bill hung Vikki's Television,

 We went to church early for prayer.  Worship was so good.   Pastor Don Dickerson gave the message and did an amazing job.  We got together with Vikki, Kevin and Meredith at 1 and had a nice social distance visit.  When we got home I gave the file cabinet another coat.  Bill went to Vikki's while I did that and he hung her television on the wall for her.  Vikki face timed me and it looks great.  Later on, I popped pop corn and we watched the movie, Wonder. I texted Hailey to make sure she was home safe from her camping trip with Mia and her family at BayShore.  She was and said she had a really fun time, even though the weather was cold and rainy.  I had been praying lots for her, so was so happy to hear from her.

No comments: