Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wed., 10/14/2020, Beautiful sunrise, Painted the utility room bench, Walked 3 miles, Papa watched Peyton and Isaac while I went to watch Jacob in the marching band

The sun shining on the trees across the street was beautiful even though it was a little hazy out
Beautiful sunrise this morning
The bedspread and shams I ordered came today
 Cute Eli (I borrowed these pictures from Kimmy's blog
Thought it was funny...Adam looks taller in this picture
Jacob looks taller in this picture!  Those boys!  They sure are handsome and lots of fun!
Gave the bench a coat of paint.
Jacob in the marching band behind the last drum
 
Jacob did great in the marching band.  He is 2nd from the back
Jacob in the middle, back row
Such an amazing marching band
Jacob in the middle
I had so much fun watching Jacob.  So thankful I could go!  Very proud of this boy!

After I did my devotion and prayer time, we went to Bill's doctor appt. for his shoulder.  The doctor said there is a small tear in the rotor cuff.  He said he could do outpatient surgery to mend the tear which will help the pain Bill has been in.  Said there is some arthritis, so we are praying that doesn't get worse.  Said Bill has lots of strength in that arm which is good.  We really liked the doctor and he has great reviews.  Surgery is set up for Nov. 10.  After that he dropped me off at Vikki's while he went to the VA to get a blood test since he already had fasted.  Vikki and the kids were doing their online school, so I got to watch.  It wasn't long and Bill picked me up.  We ate breakfast after that, then I painted the bench we have in the utility room.  My comforter came, so I put it in the dryer to get the wrinkles out and then put it on the bed upstairs.  So glad Vikki told me she liked the darker grey.  It looks so nice.  I was going between the light grey and that one, but I sure love the dark grey on the bed.  Kimmy called and said Jacob said he can have four at the Marching Band Performance on the football field.  Bill stayed home because Vikki was bringing Peyton and Isaac, and he wanted to play 3-13 with them.  Vikki couldn't go with me, so I headed there.  I thought I was going to be a little late since I got Kimmy's call at 5:40 and she said it was at 6:30.  I warmed up noodle casserole for Bill and for me.  Got my warm clothes on and coat, hat, mittens, blanket and bleacher seat in the car.  I ended up eating my dinner on the way, since I knew it would take me a while to get there.  I was happy when I got a call from Kimmy saying it didn't start until 7.  I was able to get there early and sit by Kimmy and Jared.  I just loved watching Jacob and the band.  He is very talented and does a great job.  When I got home, I got a nice greeting and hugs from Peyton and Isaac.  We all snacked on some grapes and watched Full House.  We had lots of laughs.  We read the Bible, looked at an Amazon Toy Catalog Peyton brought, prayed and then I tucked my sweeties in.  I gave the bench a second coat of paint after that.  Bill and I watched the news.

No comments: