Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday, 10/30/2020, Walked 2 miles, got some groceries, swept off deck, made chili

 

Made turkey chili for my Kimmy for tomorrow at Melissa's

Love this out of our 21 days of breakthrough prayer devotion

The deck looks so beautiful after I swept it


Put my turkey parts in the pumpkin from my garden today
Thankful Thanksgiving is coming soon.  So much to be thankful for!
Tex passed away today.  He was the kindest person and a great friend.  He always would tell stories that would end up being jokes.  Heaven gained a special one today.  


Bill met Charlie for coffee.  Love that he can be there for Charlie and encourage him while he goes through this hard situation.  I walked on the treadmill for 2 miles while I listened to Brandon Lake worship.  Amazing worship!  I came upstairs and worshipped more.  Put everything back in place in the living room.  Cleaned off part of the deck.  Read the Bible and my prayer devotion.  So good!  Face timed with Vikki so I could see Peyton's pumpkin Vikki helped her carve.  Pretty cute and a very happy pumpkin.  I went and got some groceries and things I needed.  I was happy Meijer wasn't too busy on a Friday and everyone was wearing masks.  I finished sweeping and bagging the leaves off the rest of the deck and also the pool deck.  It looks so nice!  Made turkey chili for my Kimmy (and I think Adam likes it too) for tomorrow when we go to Melissa and Bruce's to see the kids costumes and have chili there while social distancing.  Happy it's supposed to be sunny and not as cold.  Bill and I watched episode 6 of The Chosen.  

No comments: