Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Wed. 10/21/20 Went to Hot Springs , went to changing of the Colors

This was in the Crystal Shop at the Crystal Mine we were at
Angel carved from a tree that got struck by lightning.  Ther is quartz Crystal All around it.  Peyton, Icssac and I just read a book that talked about quartz Crystal so I took this for them
Bath House in Hot Spring.  One side of the street we walked on had  lots of these bath houses on it.  Beautiful buildings!
                                             
Another Bath House


Going up Hot Springs Mountain! So beautiful
Riding up the mountain Add caption
Al Capones picture was behind us...we brought the Light of Jesus in with us!

My big delicious burger
 Bill Bill at Iron Mountain
                                             
John Ogden Sr.  CEO and Director of CMA National gave the message tonight.  His love for Jesus shines through!
Evan learned how to play Monopoly today. He loved it and loved counting the money! I borrowed the picture from Melissa 

Got ready, went to lobby to get our coffee and also picked up two prepackaged cinnamon rolls.  I warmed mine in the microwave!  Very yummy!  Read our Bibles and then left to follow two couples who are our friends to Hot Springs. Talked to Kimmy.  She was at my house watering my plants! Thank you Kimmy!  She also got our mail.  Bill set it up for our mail to be held, but they didn’t do it. Good thing he had Kimmy check. Our box was full!  Beautiful 1 1/2 hr. Drive on back hilly and curvy hills! Stopped at a Crystal mine on our way.  Picked up some carborundum, rainbow calcite and ammonite.  We didn’t have time to tour the mine because it takes 2 1/2 hrs. When we got to Hot Springs we drove up the mountain!  So beautiful!  We walked through the town and went in lots of unique shops.  Ate lunch at The Ohio Club.  Lots of Presidents and professional ball players have eaten there.  The girl in the store next door told us they hired a burger chef, so we all got various kinds of burgers. I got a mushroom Swiss.  It was the best burger I’ve ever had. Walked through more shops after that, then headed back. The temperature was 82 degrees when we started back.  Came back to our hotel for a few minutes, then went back to Iron Mountain for the Changing of the Colors Service. Amazing worship and message.  Talked to Melissa and texted Vikki when we got back to our hotel.  My nephewMatthew messaged me. He is doing a Bible Study called Rooted.  It asked him about people with hearts for Jesus and he thought about us!  Needed me to answer a question.  He is really seeking God and I am so happy and proud of Him!  I told him so and told him how much I love him!

No comments: