Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wed., 10/7/2020, Went to Kimmy's, Visited James, Walked 2 miles, Peyton and Isaac spent the night, Watched the Debate



Changed a few things around in the family room

Had to rearrange plants to make room for the two plants I got yesterday
There was some beautiful color on the way to Kimmy's

Wyatt watching some cute chicks in the yard

Wyatt is such a great dog

Me and Wyatt

Sheep in the pasture and beautiful color in the background

Pictures I borrowed from Kimmy's blog of the boys eating their caramel apples 


Eli eating his caramel apple
Adam eating his caramel apple


Jacob with his caramel apple

Outdoor Social Distance Visit with James.  He's wearing the Marine Corp. face mask dad got him in Indiana





Hailey and Papa at Coco Loco

I talked to Kimmy while I was eating breakfast.  I was going to go to Aldi and Jack's near Kimmy's so made a plan to go see Kimmy while I was there.  Bill met Charlie this morning.  I picked up some yummy caramel apples to take to Kimmy, Jared and the boys.  Bill, Vikki and I love Jack's caramel apples and they are the right price!  Kimmy and I had a great visit on her deck.  Wyatt was so happy to see me, and I sure was happy to see him.  It was relaxing watching the chickens and sheep.  Jared ran to do some errands, but got home before I left.  It was nice to see him!  Kimmy and I walked through their woods.  I came home and did laundry.  At 4 we did a social distance visit outside with James and his mom.  He has such a great sense of humor.  We decided to go to Coco Loco's, so Bill told me to call Hailey and see if she wanted to meet us there.  I texted her, then called her and she said she was going to meet us.  They served us outside which was nice.  It was 65 and sunny out, but pretty windy.  We were dressed warm this time though.  We went for a 2 mile walk down our road when we got home.  We watched Jeopardy, and the Final Question was about who offered his son to God and God provided a sacrifice in the Bible.  None of the 3 knew the answer.  How very sad.  
They can be so smart and have so much worldly knowledge, but not know the Bible.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over to spend the night.  We watched the Vice Presidential Debate.  Vice President Pence did such a great job!





No comments: