Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thurs. 10/8/2020, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Kenzie and Travis came to visit

Isaac during our game of 3-13

                                                                                   

Peyton during our game of 3-13
Painting Kenzie did for me for my bathroom

It looks beautiful!



Kenzie and Travis with bags of Kale from our garden

                                                I borrowed these pictures from Kimmy's blog!
Wyatt when he rides with Kimmy lol
The Russells playing soccer by headlight at their place

Eli, Adam and Jacob 

When I came in the living room in the morning, Isaac said he just got on the couch two minutes ago.  I sat down to read my Bible, and then Peyton came downstairs.  We ate breakfast, they got dressed, brushed their teeth, and I helped each of them make their beds.  Then I rang the bell for school to start. They don't like the bell, so try to beat me and be ready so I don't ring it.  I, of course, always try to be faster than them.  Isaac got all of his spelling words right the first time.  Peyton did much better and didn't have too many to write and practice.  She spelled them all right after I kept practicing with her.  We started a new book for them to read to me today.  Melissa lent it and another one to me.  They liked it and read a couple of chapters each. Then Isaac reminded me they needed to read the Picture Bible.  They both read it and did great. We are almost a third of the way through it now.  We played a game of 3-13 after that.  I have so much fun with them.  Kenzie and Travis stopped over to pick up the kids.  They were looking at a house so came when they were done.  We ate pizza and had a nice visit.  Melissa called me and we had a nice talk.  I talked a while on the from porch and then came in and made a squash from the garden while I talked.  

No comments: