Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday, 6/3/22, Planted the rest of the plants I bought, Vikki and the kids came over, Went to Meijer

 

So wonderful to be able to have Isaac and Peyton come visit and swim.  They were second and third in the pool this year.  









I loved these baby goats.  They were so sweet and sure liked eating out of our hands


Cute pictures from Melissa and Bruce during their s'more time



This is so cool that Max got to pet and play with a fox.  I couldn't post the video, so just took a screenshot of Bruce's post. 

I watered the plants I planted yesterday and watered the garden.  Had breakfast and iced coffee out on the deck and watched the birds.  I also did my Bible reading and prayer out there.  So peaceful.  Filled the oriole and hummingbird feeders.  Texted with Lela.  I was happy they were here safe and sound.  She sent me a picture of all the plants they planted at Kimmy's in her new garden area.  I think they brought like 48 plants.  Lots of work, so it is super special.  I know Kimmy and Jared are so happy and will love watching them all grow and so will I.

Vikki came over after she got out of work early to hang out on the deck until she had to get the kids from school.  She brought me a Beach Lemonade from Arby's for a surprise.  It was enough for 2 drinks after adding some water so it wasn't so strong.  It was the best lemonade ever! Thank you Vikki!!!  She picked up the kids at school, took them home to get their swimming suits, and came back so they could swim.  It was a super windy day, but they jumped right in.  They swam for quite a while.  Vikki had some goulash while they swam. When they got out, they were cold because of the wind.  I am waiting for a hot day before jumping in.  They both had goulash and wanted more. Vikki had a second helping too.  Jack and Evan had seconds last night.  The grandkids all love my goulash.  They left, and then I planted the rest of my plants in planters and pots for the deck.  

We left shortly after that to go to Stacie's and pick up our pizza kits and also to see the goats.
Kody and DJ got home a few minutes after we got there and Kody showed us the baby goats.  They are so cute and friendly.  We all fed them from our hand and gave them lots of attention.  Kody got all A's and B's on his report card.  We were very proud of him.  He sure was happy to see us and we were happy to see him.  

I went to Meijer and got some groceries for our camping trip.  I loaded them in the refrigerator and freezer in the camper.  Put things in the cupboard too.  Loaded quite a bit out there today.  Trying to get it done before Monday since I am going to Peyton's Dress Rehearsal for her play she sings in.  Tomorrow is Kevin's Memorial ride, Paige's graduation party and Adam's last soccer game.  I am excited to see Jared's parents at his game.  



  











No comments: