Sunday, June 19, 2022

Monday, 6/20/22, Put things back in the garage, helped Mr. Parks and Jada with tent take down, Melissa and the kids stopped over for a few minutes, Packed camper, cleaned and shampooed inside of car, went to Texas Roadhouse, more packing

 Didn't take any pictures today.  Talked with Vikki E., Melissa, Vikki and  Kimmy. Texted with Adam.  Mr. Parks and Jada came to take down the tent.  Bill and I helped.  Kit Kat let Jada pet her this time.  When we were done, I gave Jada another Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwich.  That made her happy.  Melissa and the kids stopped over for a while.  I packed the camper for our camping trip at Wilderness for the next 3 weeks.  Cleaned and shampooed my car.  Bill and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  It was super delicious. Did more packing when I got home.

No comments: