Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tues. 6/14/22, Kimmy and the Boys and Vikki, Peyton, and Isaac came over. Hailey came over, Meliss a, Jack and Evan came over, Melissa, Hailey and I went shopping

 

Peyton, Eli and Isaac

Jacob
Eli putting the matt back down in the garage
Eli, Peyton and Papa
Jacob, Peyton, Hailey and Adam
Peyton
Eli and Isaac
Peyton
Isaac
Peyton
Jacob and Papa
Isaac and Eli
Adam, Peyton and me

Me serving lunch to my twin blessings!
Evan, Eli, Isaac, Adam and Jack

Fire pit bricks leveled and stacked right by Kimmy, Vikki, Adam and Jacob

A raccoon got in my trap, but moved the cage and the lid I had the food on got under the thing that makes the door go shut, so it didn't close and the bugger escaped.  Tonight I will be staking the cage down.  Kimmy and the boys and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got her shortly after 8.  They wanted to work on the mulch, garden and fire pit while it was cool out.  Kimmy, Vikki and the boys worked on spreading another layer of mulch around the house, while Isaac and Peyton helped me clean the upstairs, the foyer, and the downstairs bathroom.  They were amazing helpers.  Peyton did all of the dusting and Isaac vacuumed.  I washed the counters and cleaned stuff in the bathroom, then scrubbed the bathroom.  Peyton washed the mirror.  We went outside and checked on the outside workers.  They were done when we were, and it sure looked nice.  Thank you everyone.  

Kimmy, Vikki, Jacob and Adam took all of the bricks from around the fire pit and leveled the ground they sit on, then restocked them really level.  It looks beautiful!  Thank you again.  

Bill, Jacob, Adam and I worked on cleaning out our garage while Kimmy and Vikki thinned the corn in the garden and weeded around all of the plants in the garden.  They worked so hard out in that hot sun.  Hailey came and sprayed everything down and cleaned the mats.  Lots of stuff in the garage needed washing off as it was covered in dust since my dryer vent is out there.  Hailey did a great job!  Thank you Hailey.  Bill power washed the garage floor. The boys put fans out there to dry it.  Then they went swimming and so did Hailey.  I went to help the girls thin corn and beets in the garden and weed around them.  They didn't want me to help, but I wanted to spend time with them.  Vikki cut down my chives.  They were going pretty wild.  Jacob helped me dust the wall where the lint was all over, and Kimmy came and helped me wash it.   Kimmy, Vikki, Bill, Jacob and I helped put stuff back in neatly.  The garage is so clean and looks amazing now.  Bill and the boys moved some things around.  Hailey had to leave after she swam.  When Vikki and Kimmy were finished with the garden, we all ate lunch.  I took Kimmy and Vikki each tubs of water to soak their feet and then served them lunch.  They are such hard workers with such joyful hearts.

Melissa, Jack and Evan came to visit.  The boys had fun swimming and we had fun visiting with Melissa.  Jack and Peyton went to spend the night at Kimmy's, and Adam, Jacob and Evan went to spend the night at Vikki's.  Melissa, Hailey and I went shopping for some things for Hailey's graduation party.  We went to Hobby Lobby, Target, Big Lots and Meijer and found everything they needed, something from each store.  \

It sure was a busy but also a very fun day with our precious family!

Set the raccoon trap and secured it....will see if I am successful in the morning. 


 


No comments: