Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thurs., 6/16/22, Happy Birthday to Mom Schaard in heaven, Worked on garage more for grad. party, Went shopping for Father's day with Vikki, Stopped at Melissa's, Melissa and Hailey came over, Vikki and Peyton came over and we swam

 

Worked on organizing garage.  


Jacob helped me dust this wall.  It was covered with lint from the dryer exhaust.  Kimmy helped me wash the wall and it looks so nice now.

Evan came running out and gave me a nice hug and greeted me today
Bummer, came in and saw the suction cup holder fell and then saw that my plant starter glass container Kenzie made me broke.  She is going to fix it for me.  

Got up early and had my breakfast and coffee out on the deck.  I played some amazing worship music,  then read my Bible.  Kit Kat came up on the swing for me to pet.  I caught another raccoon, so Bill took care of it for me. That's number 6.  I walked on the north side of the house and lots of mulch had blown all over the side walk.  I had heard it storm last night, but then went right back to sleep.  When I drove down the road a little ways from our house, there were lots of trees down and branches all over.  One big tree fell on a house.  That explained the mulch all over.  Rody said it looked like a small tornado touched down in Carrolton.  Sebewaing had lots of damage too.  Guess it was a pretty wild storm I slept through.

Vikki and I went to TSC to pick up Bill's Father's Day gift we are all going in on.  They didn't have one there like the computer had showed Kimmy.  We went to the Shield's store to see if they had it.  They didn't either.  Kimmy was going to pick one up at the Midland store she said, so we went to the bank to put the money in for Kimmy.  After that, we went to Arby's and had a Peach Lemonade and Arby's roast beef.  Yum!  It sure tasted good.  I had fun with Vikki.  She left and I started raking along the ditch where the workers mowed.  Lots of long grass laying out there.  Bill mowed the lawn.  I organized the garage more and it looks really nice.  Just a few last minute things to put in the storage cabinet once we take tables out.  

Melissa and Hailey came over and brought banners, decorations and other stuff for the graduation party.  Melissa should be a party planner.  Everything looks so nice.  We held up the banners and set up pictures.  It was a super windy day, so we kept the garage door shut so things would stay put and nothing would blow in the garage.  Hailey had to leave, so I took Melissa to the Party Store and we found the banners and dishes she needed.  We stopped and got a Ice Capp on our way to her house.  We had so much fun!  Loved Evan's greeting when we got to her house.  

Vikki and Peyton came over and we went for a swim.  The water was super warm and so nice to get into.  They helped me cover the pool and came in for a few minutes, then had to leave.  

I had fun looking at all of the pictures of Hailey and her friends that will be in containers on the tables.  Such great pictures and memories for her.  

I set the raccoon trap again.  Hopefully, I have caught them all now.  I also caught 1 opossum.  


No comments: