Saturday, June 4, 2022

Sat., 6/4/22, Went to Kevin's memorial ride, went to Paige's graduation party, went to Adam's soccer game, packed lots in the camper

 Bill and Pastor Jeff 
Bill with some Faith riders and others

Our Faith Rider's president, Lew talking at Kevin's memorial

Our Chaplain, Elaine, doing the biker blessing prayer!
Kevin's kids...Meredith, Jordan and Kyle
Renee and Dan

Peyton and Kit Kat
Adam going after the ball
Adam playing and Jacob reffing his game
Adam has a power kick
Jacob reffing 
Adam's cheering section....Vikki, me, Lela, Kimmy and
Jared!!! 
Peyton and Lela
Jacob, Peyton, me, Lela and Doug

Peyton, Vikki, Lela and Doug
Me and Adam

Eli and Peyton
Me and Jacob
Jacob and Peyton

Vikki and Adam

Peyton, Vikki and I at Big Boy having ice cream brownie cake

Eli and Vikki

Left at 9 and went to Kevin's Memorial Ride at Grace Valley Church.  There were many volunteering to help with registration, parking and helping at the donut and coffee table.  I stayed for the bike blessing, then went home for a little while until it was time to go to Paige's graduation party.  It was such a nice party with food from Famous Dave's and apple pie from Sam's club.  I sat with Lisa J. and Kim R.  

I left the graduation party, and went home to meet Vikki and Peyton who were riding to Adam's game with me.  We had so much fun at his game, even though it was pretty tense.  Adam played great and we were cheering him and his team on.  We really got loud when they scored.  It was so nice seeing Jared's parents and spending time with them.  We always look forward to that.  Lela gave me a beautiful visor hat she made.  She is so talented and such a giving person.  I was happy to have that hat on during the game so I could see better.
We took lots of pictures after the game.

I came home and got lots of things on my list packed in the camper for our trip.






No comments: