Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thurs., 6/2/22, Worked on cleaning garage, Planted dahlias, Jack, Evan and Max came over

 

Worked on washing the shelves and baskets that go in the garage

Beautiful blossoms today


Beautiful bird pictures Vikki took at my house

Evan's first time driving the tractor....Bill and Jack having a light saber fight in the background lol.
Jack driving the tractor




Max helping papa
I have missed all of this dear family...So happy to see them, even if I could only see Peyton and Isaac through the car window.  


Evan (above) and Jack (below) were the first ones in the pool this year


Jack

Evan




iI read my Bible out on the deck and enjoyed my morning coffee.  Good reading in Colossians today.  Kit Kat laid next to me and wanted attention.  I fed the birds and then made oatmeal and ate out on the deck.  I started moving some shelves out of the garage and washed them, plus washed the baskets that go on them.  I made oatmeal and had some rhubarb out on the deck.  

I planted my dahlias and gave them lots of water.  I used the blower to blow off the deck.  Glad the wind was blowing in a different direction today.  

I picked Jack and Evan up and when we got to my house, Vikki was here.  She sat in her chair on the deck with her face mask on to make sure she protected us.  She is over the time they say and tomorrow she doesn't have to wear a mask any more.   Bruce and Melissa dropped Max off while they went to Hailey's Senior Banquet.  Max talked to Vikki lots about the wild animal rescue place he goes to.  He talked to me lots about it too when I finished making goulash.   Jack and Evan went swimming right away and stayed in a long time.  They had so much fun. We all ate (except Max...Bruce got him something on the way here)m Jack and Evan had two helpings.  Max helped Bill work on the electric fence. together.  Jack and Evan played air hockey and also Mario Cart.  Bill took Max home on the motorcycle and Max loved the ride.  When he got back, he took Jack for a nice ride, then he took Evan for a ride.  They both loved it too.  Papa let them both drive the tractor around and they both did great.  Papa and Jack had a light saber fight, then Jack and I had one.  

Melissa came to pick them up and visited for a few minutes.  She looked so pretty in her outfit.  Sue called today and was worried about Charlie because he hasn't been feeling well.  He had a dr. appt. today and told Bill they said he has fluid on his lungs and his kidney's aren't getting enough fluid.  They are not working properly.  Sure and praying and would appreciate prayers for our dear friend.  

No comments: