Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wed, 6/22/22, camping with Peyton and Isaac at Wilderness campground

 

Peyton's store she set up for me to buy from





Baby Oriole was under our camper making lots of noise
Isaac and Peyton by the camp store!
Isaac


Isaac and I had the pool to ourselves


We all took turns walking with papa

Gayle and Pastor Tim...The Joneses.  Bill took this picture when he saw them!

We all had breakfast, then Isaac and I went swimming and sat in the hot tub. We were the only ones there. 

All four of us went for a walk around the campground.   When we got back to the camper, Bill packed up the grill and went home.  He is returning it because it doesn’t work and getting the smaller Coleman one, which gets great ratings.

He sent me a picture of the Jones’s at Camping World later.  The are the nicest people and have a great ministry for the Lord.  I wish I could have seen them.  Before he left, we all set up the Clam.  Isaac put all of the stakes in. 

Peyton, Isaac and I rode our bikes to the store and registered.  I let them pick out some candy.  We played corn toss, then went inside and played 3-13.  I was the winner.  We went to the pavilion and got ice cream.  

Peyton made a nice friend, so they played at the playground lots.  Isaac did lots of bike riding.  We played store when we were back at the camper.  Peyton set up all of her pop its to sell to me and Isaac had a techy store.  His stuff was really expensive compared to Peytons.


It was another hot day, but not in the 90’s like yesterday.  Thankful for air.  

Peyton and Isaac took their showers, then we played 3-13 before bedtime. We read the Bible and I tucked them in.


No comments: