Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday, 6/26/22, Slept in, Alone and quarantining in the camper, worked on catching up blog posts, lots of phone chats

 

Slept in until 8:30.  Had oatmeal and Starbucks coffee for breakfast.  Talked with Bill several times checking on each other.  Talked to Vikki a couple of times too.  Knew Kimmy and Jared were going to help Vikki and Rody more today after church, so didn’t get to call her.  Had a very nice long phone chat with Melissa.  It’s 82 degrees today and the air has been staying on.  Thankful for that.  Listened Read my BibleCatching up on more blog posts to post when I’m home and can.  Usually no internet at all here and super slow when there is.  Today I actually had internet service a few times. Yay!  I did go for a bike ride at least.  Got pretty much caught up on my blog too. Will just need to post pictures when I get home.  

Watched Flywheel.  

No comments: