Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday, 6/10/22,

Lots of opportunities for CMA members to pray for people



Took this picture as soon as I could see the bridge

Cheryl, Arnie and me on the right
Me and Bill by the camper relaxing
Bill heading to the movie. They were showing Lion King and having free popcorn
Our 3-13 score sheet and also dice.  I haven't one a single game of 3-13 since we've been camping, but I've still had fun trying

We went early to Mackinaw City.  Hung out at the booth for a while and also walked around. The bike blessing went good.  There weren't as many bikes, because of no ride across the bridge.  The construction on 75 is what caused no ride.  There still was a good turnout and good prayer.  We haded out bike blessing stickers afterward.  I handed out quite a few.  We walked around some more and had opportunities to pray with people.  

We came back to the camper and relaxed for a while, then walked around the campground, went to part of the movie and had popcorn and talked with our camping neighbors, then played 3-13 and dice.  Bill won 3-13 and I won dice.  It was a great day!

 

No comments: