Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday, 6/13/22, Hoed the new flower garden, trimmed some bushes, Lunch with Hailey, Weeded around front of pool and around house, Vikki and Peyton came over

Hailey and I enjoying our time at Coco Loco
Playing 3-13 with Vikki, Peyton and Papa...Peyton was the winner.  She kept getting all of the wild cards
Before and after picture of the bricks.   The top picture was when Bill first did it.  They started leaning more and more until the bricks would fall and not be able to be put back in.  I looks so nice now.  

Went outside and hoed the new flower garden while it was nice and cool in the morning.  Fed the birds.  Caught an opossum so Bill took care of that.  He went with Charlie for breakfast.  I brought a few things in from the camper.  Covered the camper wheels to protect them.  Saw a chipmunk, so I set the trap to catch it.  Read my Bible outside and drank my coffee.  Went to pick up Hailey for lunch.  We went to our favorite place, Coco Loco.  We always get the same thing....Nachos with Beans and Beef.  We called Vikki to join us, but she had just ate.  Hailey and I went to take pop cans back to Meijer, but there were about 4 people in line with tons of cans in their carts.  Must have been a group.  We decided to try elsewhere.  We stopped at my house and Bill put a screen protector on Hailey's Apple Watch.  He picked up mulch and he and Max spread it in the bricked area around the tree.  They worked on the electric fence and made the entrance.  It was nice seeing and talking to Max.  I got him a Pepsi because he was pretty warm.  Hailey and I went to the other Meijer, and could put our cans in right away.  I asked Hailey if she had a sweet tooth, and told her my dad always asked me that and then would treat me to a Hershey bar.  If we weren't real hungry we would split one, but most of the time he got us whole ones.  It's a great memory.  She was too full, so I just got her Tic Tags to have later.
I took her home, then came home and finished the laundry.  I weeded around the house and by the front of the pool.  Also trimmed some bushes and a small tree.  
Bill helped Vikki pick up a table someone let her have for free that is beautiful.  Afterward, she and Peyton came and brought us Salsa and chips and goulash for dinner.  She brought us candy bars for dessert.  What a sweet daughter.  Thank you so much Vikki.  Everything was delicious.  We played 3-13 afterward.  Peyton won and I came in second.  We had so much fun.  I talked to Melissa lots. 

No comments: