Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday, 6/27/22, organized cupboards, had a negative COVID test, went for a bike ride and a walk around the campground

Delicious eggs, hash browns and sausage today

Slept in til 8:30, then made eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast for breakfast.  After breakfast I put worship on, spent time praying and reading God’s Word.  


At home, Bill walked 4 miles in the morning and 5 in the afternoon.  This makes me so happy, because I want him to stay in good shape to be healthy.  I went for a bike ride.  As I was leaving the camper, our neighbor next to us asked me when the kids were coming back.  I told him today.  He told me they were such polite kids.  He’s the second one in the campground to tell me that.  I sure am a proud nana.  


I walked the whole campground, then came back and ate dinner.  I sat in the Clam and read the book Debbie gave me called, Mothers and Daughters of the Bible.  Just in the first chapter, but it’s really good so far.  


Talked with Vikki, Kimmy and had a nice talk with Melissa for a while. Talked with Bill a few times too.  He’s feeling great today!  So happy about that!


Pastor sent me a message asking how I was.  He posted a prayer request saying to pray as there were several dozen who got COVID in our church.  Definitely praying!


Vikki and the twins came back up.  I am so happy to have them here!




No comments: