Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wed., 6/29/22, Went to saginaw to help Vikki clean the old house and pack up the rest of the stuff

Bill, Adam, Jacob and Eli working hard

Jacob, Peyton, Adam, Eli and Isaac relaxing in Vikki's family room

Went to Saginaw, worked on cleaning Vikki’s old house and emptying it, took Adam to soccer, picked up stuff from Jacks, watered plants, picked my first raspberries, Jacob and Eli came with papa to drop off the refrigerator from Vikki and the washer and dryer.   They worked hard with papa and all were such joyful helpers.  I cleaned where the new washer and dryer we going and they carried the new ones in. Kimmy came and assisted them.  I left for up north and they all stayed and organized the laundry room. I thought Bill would do that tomorrow, but Kimmy wanted to help.  It was after 10:30 when I left, and way later when they left.



No comments: