Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tues., 6/21/22 Packed in the morning, Lunch with friend Vikki and her parents, went to Wilderness campground

Beautiful morning to read my Bible on the deck
Took a picture of my cracked window.  Bill's pulling the camper ahead of me.
Fun playing 3-13 with Peyton and Isaac.  
I love my sweet Peyton so much!

I got up early to read my Bible and finish packing the camper.  Watered plants too.  I picked up some groceries at Sams Club, then met my friend, Vikki at her mom and dads.  We picked up lunch from Panera and took it back to her parent’s place to eat.  They bought our lunch. So sweet of them.  I haven’t seen them since COVID so I sure enjoyed it.  Her mom is 89 now and her dad is 93.  Vikki and I took their car to wash and vacuum for them, then went to Walmart to pick up some groceries for them.  We also got them a shepherd hook at Hobby Lobby.  

We dropped everything off, and I left and went to Jack’s to get lunch meat and cheese for our camping trip.  Vikki brought the kids over and packed their things in the camper.  Isaac rode with Bil,l and Peyton rode with me.  The road we take was loose stone and they didn’t have it closed.  We were all going slow, the some nut started passing everyone.  My windshield got cracked and I’m wondering how many others.  Our camper and Bills truck were ok.


It was in the mid 90’s and roasting. We set up everything.  Isaac helped Bill and Peyton helped me.  At dinner time the power kept going out because everyone was making dinner and running their air conditioners.  We were sure thankful when it started working again.  After dinner we played 3-13.  My losing streak broke and I finally won. We read the Bible, then we all went to bed. 

No comments: