Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wed, 8/31/22, Left for BayShore at 10:30, Enjoyed a peaceful and beautiful day there

 

All set up at BayShore for our CMA State Rally!  Bill has worked hard planning it and the Street Party. God has led and blessed him the whole time!

We went into town to the Cutest Button Boutique because I won a $25 gift card there.  It is such a cute shop with lots of beautiful things.  I bought a few cute things.  
Bill relaxing 

Billon the golf cart they gave him to use because he helps out so much here.
Bill having a hot fudge sundae and me having my free Micha Frappe at McDonald’s.  The red barn was closed so we couldn’t get our ice cream there.




So nice watching the beautiful sunset with Doug and Sue

Selfie we took with Doug and Sue

Kit Kat caught another vole and put it on the front porch.  Nice to see the pests she’s catching.  I gave her some yummy soft food for being such a good kitty.  Vikki surprised me on her way to Kimmy’s and stopped in to give me a big hug goodbye.  That made my day!  Kimmy called before we left and I got to talk to her for quite a while.  That made me happy.  She told me they sold their tractor! Yay! 
We packed the last minute stuff, then left at 9:30. 
Bill did great driving the toy hauler.  I love how easy it is to set up inside and out.  We decided we had room for the clan, so we put it up.  We are pretty fast at it now.  We ate sandwiches for lunch, then went to we Aliza in the office. We also saw Hailey’s friend, Dustin.  We went for a walk around the campground and greeted a few friends who came early like us.  We sat outside and relaxed.  Went over to Wes and Gayla’s camper they left here and Bill plugged it in and I went in and turned the refrigerator on for them, so it’s nice and cold when they bring the food for it tomorrow.  Gayla called me to see if I would do that.  We walked around the campground, then picked up the cart Dave brought up for us.  We went for a drive in it and planned out where everything will go for the Street Party.  We ate chili I made yesterday.  We walked out on Roberta’s Walk to watch the sunset with Doug and Sue. It was absolutely beautiful!  We stopped to talk to Carol and Phil by their campfire, then came back to our camper to play 3-13.  Bill won by a few points.  It was a close game the whole time!  I texted Hailey to let her know we are at her favorite place.  She texted back that she wished she was here, and that things are going great at college. I texted Melissa too and all of her boys had a great day at school today. Kimmy said her boys did too, and Vikki said Peyton and Isaac did. It’s going to be a great year for these precious grandkids I’m praying for and love so much!

No comments: