Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday, 2/10/23, Bible Study at church in the morning, lunch afterward, Vikki and the twins stopped in, went to Costco, went to Wes and Gayla's

 

Bill on left, with other Marine friends
Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Adam at Big Boy after Vikki picked Adam up from school.  Glad she sent a picture to me since I forgot to take a picture of the kids when they were here.  Bonus is I got Adam in the picture too!

Bill went to Tim Horton's with Charlie.  Charlie is doing good after his surgery on his throat yesterday.  I got ready, made my coffee and headed to Bible Study at church.  Maddy was waiting for me in the parking lot.  We went in and had a good Bible Study lesson and discussion.  Afterward, Deb, Laurie, Lisa, Dana and I went to Levi's for lunch.  Maddy said she couldn't come, but texted me a little later to see where we were.  I didn't have my phone on so didn't get the message until I got home.  Bummer!

When I got home I saw where Kimmy had messaged me to pray for Jacob, then another that let me know Jacob said his audition at Michigan State went great.  I just knew it would, but was sure happy to hear this.  

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac stopped in for a minute on their way to go to an estate sale and then they were picking up Adam afterward.   Vikki called us from the Estate Sale to ask me if I wanted something and said there were lots of tools, so Bill and I went there too.  It was close to our house.  Vikki and the kids were still there when we got there.  Vikki got a nice bottle. I got a corn on the cob thing.  

We came home, then Bill wanted to go walk around Coscto and asked me if I wanted to.  We went and used a $14 check they gave us from the previous year's membership.  We got a couple of things, then received a call from Wes wanting to know if we wanted to come to their house to play cards.  We paid for our items and then went to their house and had a fun time playing the new card game we got Gayla for her birthday that's like tonk.  Gayla was the winner.  We had homemade brownies and coffee after our game and visited.  We sure had a fun time with dear friends.

No comments: