Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday, 2/27/23, Ice/Snow storm mix, I walked on the treadmill, Bill went to breakfast with Charlie, cleaned kernel burner

Oatmeal with honey, raisins, blueberries and bananas for breakfast and coffee in a Kimmy mug. 
Brielle's eye is doing so much better

It was snowing such big flakes and was so beautiful I took a video out the laundry room window
This picture was posted by a friend of ours.   This isn't far from where Kimmy was driving. Yikes!

I walked two miles in the morning.  So thankful for the treadmill because it really gets my heart rate up there.  I listened to songs on my playlist and worshipped while I was walking.  That sure makes time go fast.  Bill yelled down goodbye, then left to have coffee with Charlie and to do some errands.  I made my oatmeal and had my coffee after walking.  Then I cleaned the Kernel burner good.  It started right up, so that was great.  Did a few loads of laundry and heard it really start sleeting out, then started snowing super big flakes.  It was beautiful out, even though I don't really want sleet or snow.    

I did my praying and Bible Study lesson on James 3.  Talked with Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa and texted with Maddy. 

Kimmy called me when she got done at Meijer's and came out and saw she had 4 inches of snow on her van window.  She only had a small scraper, but some nice man cleared her windows with his big scraper he had.  She was nervous driving because she couldn't
see because of whiteouts and the roads hadn't been plowed so she couldn't really tell where the edge of the road was.  I sure prayed for her and for everyone else in our family driving in that awful stuff.  Prayed for all who had to be out in it to be safe.  Jared was in whiteouts too, but made it home before Kimmy, because Kimmy was stuck in traffic at the boy's school because cars were getting stuck.  She called me when she got home and I sure was happy to hear they were there safe.  Jared had the driveway plowed, since he had gotten stuck and Adam had to push him.  Glad Kimmy could get in without getting stuck.  Good thing Jared's got that nice tractor so he could get it done fast.  What a relief to hear that everyone was home safely.  Didn't hear about Kenzie until 9 but was happy to hear then.  
Melissa called and invited me to Hailey's concert tomorrow night.  She only has 2 more concerts so we are excited to get to go.  




No comments: