Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wed., 2/8/23, Charlie had his surgery, took Jack's water bottle to him, went to Jack's game, watched a couple movies


Shane sent me a picture of Claire with her birthday card.  She's so cute!
Jack making a good catch and pass to help his team score
Evan trying to make a shot and win a pop at the game
Bill, Evan and I
Bill, Jack and I
Hailey sent me these pictures today. 
Hailey in the red sweatshirt with her friends from her Christian group Unite
Hailey with her ponder group after church. I am so thankful for her Christian friends and the good choices she makes.  I sure am missing her.



Walked on the treadmill.  Did my Bible reading and study.  Bill had an appointment at the VA.  Melissa called and she had to go to the dentist, so she wanted me to take Jack's water bottle to school.  I was happy to do that.  Bill brought me a muffin from Tim Horton's when he stopped to get his coffee.  Yum!  I talked to Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki today.  Kimmy still needs prayer to get better.  We watched a movie and then Bill put another movie on, that we didn't finish because we had to leave for Jack's game.

We went to Jack's basketball game.  He sure has improved lots and played great.  We sat with Bruce and Melissa. Evan was selling bracelets he and a friend were making, so Bill bought one for me.  Jack's team lost the game, but played hard.  

We went to Super Cafe and Bill got a small soup and a egg salad wrap.  I got a medium soup.  We came home and finished our movie.  After that, Bill put in a documentary on the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation.  It was really interesting.

No comments: