Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thurs., 2/2/23, I went shopping, Kenzie came over, Went to Melissa's, Charlie and Bill went to Bay City

 

Moved stuff off the mantle and put some different stuff on the mantle.  Vikki picked up that S for us.  
Beautiful heart pendant Kenzie made for me.   She is so talented!


Bill and Charlie went to Bay City in the morning.  I had to go get some groceries and do some errands.  Kenzie called me and was coming to my house.  I got home right after she got there.  She left a fish here for Eli and a pendant she made for Adam to give Claire.  She let me pick out the heart pendant I wanted.  All three were beautiful, but I went for the light pink.  Kenzie hung out for a little while.  She had tried to call Kit Kat, but Kit Kat wouldn't come.  I called her and she finally came the third time.  Kenzie always loves holding her and giving her attention.  Kit Kat loves it.  Kenzie had to leave after she ran some copies of her cat's records.  I showed her how messy Papa's dressers were.  They were covered with papers and lots of other junk.  

I went to Hobby Lobby to get a cord for it after I couldn't find the kind of cord Kenzie gets at Walmart.  I found a package with two cords in it that will work good.  I passed one on to Adam to put Claire's pendant he got from Kenzie on.  When I got home, Bill was cleaning all of his dressers and file cabinet off.  It sure looks nice now.  Charlie picked up my favorite candy at St. Laurents in Bay City.  Dark Chocolate covered orange peels.  YUM!  Here go the scales again.  

We packed our bags for our trip tomorrow.  Did our Bible reading in the evening.  Facetimed with Vikki, talked with Kimmy, and talked with Melissa.  Melissa fell on some black ice last night, but she didn't break anything.  She was in pain today, but not as bad as she thought she would be.  I fell yesterday too.  Peyton wrote me a sweet note saying to the best grandma in the whole world.  I was reading it, but it was kind of dark where I found it upstairs and I didn't turn on the light.  When I got almost down the stairs, I got in some sunshine and looked at it good.  In doing that, I missed the last step, and down I went.  At first I thought I had better get some Motrin and ice, but after putting ice on for just a couple of minutes, I realized it didn't even hurt anymore.  Thank you Lord for both Melissa and I being ok. God is good all the time!




No comments: