Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday, 2/18/23, We went to the Marine Corp. League Breakfast, Vikki and I went shopping and out for tacos, Vikki, Rody and the kids came over, Kimmy and Jared came over, Melissa came over

 

Marine Corp League breakfast
Alec, Maddy and Brielle
Me and Vikki at Sombrayo's for tacos

Eli, Jack, Peyton and Isaac eating pizza
Kimmy’s beautiful caulking job!



Bill and I went to the Marine Corp. Breakfast.  Jack and Eli were still sleeping since they were up really late.  When we got home, the boys were up (they hadn't been up long and didn't even see my note).  I picked up a half gallon of milk, and he boys had cereal when we got home.  They hung out in the basement for a while.  Someone had called, and came to look at the couch and loveseat Bill put on Facebook Marketplace.  Just last night he had said we should just take it somewhere and give it away.  The person that came bought it for $200.  the couch had lots of wear, but they still wanted it.  It is a really comfy couch.  The boys helped load it and the afterwards went outside to hang out.  Vikki called me and wanted me to go with her to Hobby Lobby and Goodwill.  It was fun hanging out with her and having her look for some things for the wall by our new table.  We got some good ideas and I did buy a vase that was on sale and some flowers to put in it.  We went to get Taco's afterward and Vikki blessed me and treated me.  Thank you Vikki.  I took her back to her car and she picked up Peyton and was at my house when I got there.  I took my watch charger stand back to 5 Below and returned it.  

Kimmy and Jared came over.  The guys played ping pong and the girls rearranged some furniture for me and made the family room and living room look amazing.  Rody scraped the old caulk off the kitchen cupboard and I helped.  Kimmy recaulked the whole thing and made it look amazing.  Melissa came over to get Jack and was able to visit and see everything.  She has been busy having a foster dog to help train.  How nice to have such an amazing family, always willing to help.  I put pizza in for the kids and heated the chicken rice casserole for the adults.  How nice having everyone over.  I love my family!



1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

We need a to do this again. Love you!!!