Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wed., 2/15/23, Our furniture was delivered, Went to Kimmy's, Vikki and the kids came over, Bill went to Marine Corp. League meeting

It was raining pretty hard before the furniture was delivered, but when they pulled in the driveway the sun poked through and it quit raining.  Good timing!
Our new furniture came this morning...

We are getting one more chair tomorrow

New sectional and ottoman

 
Jared with his card and gift card we gave him looking really silly doing what the card said.  Kimmy sent the picture to me which I really appreciated lol.

Wyatt playing and Jacob in the background playing his game
Wyatt loves his soft rug
Me, Jacob and Wyatt

We got up and got the furniture back in the family room before they delivered the furniture.  They came at 8:55 and put everything where we wanted it to go.  It all looks so nice.
I face timed each of the girls to show them.  

I prayed lots for Maddy and Charlie.  Maddy's heart didn't go back into rhythm, so she had to have it shocked.  It was painful and she has burns, but they did find out there is a procedure they can do to fix her heart problem.  If they don't do it she could have a stroke or cardiac arrest.  We are thankful they can help her.  Charlie had almost 2 liters of fluid drained from one of his lungs.  Tomorrow he will have the other lung done.  He did well today. 

I left for Kimmy's after that.  It was super windy out, but the temperature was 50 degrees.  Wyatt was super excited to see me and I was happy to see him.  I was sure happy to see Kimmy and also see Jacob and be able to spend time with him before he went to school.  Kimmy showed me all of the fish tanks with their new fish. She sure had some fish tales to tell about their fish adventures.  She is learning lots.  She made me a delicious coffee with just the right amount of creamer.  We visited while we drank our coffee, then we decided to play 3-13 before Jacob had to be to school.  We got up to round 10, then had to quit to take Jacob to school.  In the last hand, I ended up in first place just by 3 points even though Kimmy had been in the negatives.  When we got home,  Kimmy warmed up sloppy Joes for us and put chips out for us.  We played the rest of our game, and Kimmy was ahead, but in the last round, I ended up going out and sticking her with lots of points and won. 

When Kimmy had to go pick up the kids from school, I left for home.  Vikki called me on the way, and asked if she and the kids could come see the furniture after the kids got out of school.  They came over and while they were here, Isaac set up the family room tv and hooked up the ROKU.  Then Bill and Isaac were in the living room and he set up our new tv and even had Bill's phone connected to control it.  Then he set up my phone too.  Papa told him he was a little genius, and was so happy to have this done.  We were going to ask Rody, but now don't need to.  We sure are happy Isaac is so good at this stuff and loves doing it.  

In the evening, Bill went to the Marine Corp. League meeting.  I worked on my Bible Study lesson.  Then I watched some old Ozzie and Harriet episodes.  I had some good laughs.

Bill got home and we watched another Left Behind movie.  We sure enjoyed sitting in our family room by the fireplace on our comfy furniture.  Very thankful.







No comments: