Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tues, 2/14/23, Happy 50th Birthday Jared, Happy Valentine's Day, Got new Smart TV, Shampooed carpet again, shampooed chair Vikki gave us,

Happy Birthday to our Son in Love!  We are so thankful he is part of our family! Kimmy made the cake and Jacob put the candles on it.  Fire hazard for sure lol!

Nice Flowers and Balloon from Bill for Valentine's.  He didn't listen to me.  I told him our new furniture and TV would be our Valentines gift to each other, so not to get anything else.
This is the first time shampooing.  Shampooed it again and it looks so good.  
Saw two of my sweeties tonight when we picked up the chair from Vikki.  Peyton with the things her friends gave her for Valentine's Day.  Isaac relaxing.  He played the piano while we were there and sure is amazing.  Loved sitting there listening to him.

I am so sad about the shooting at Michigan State University.  I have been doing lots of praying.  So many hurting hearts to pray for.  So hard to understand this happening.  

We celebrated Valentine's Day by going to Tim Hortons.  Went to Best Buy afterward, and bought a new Smart TV that was on sale.  Then we came home and spent a lot of time working on setting it up and looking at everything.  Pretty amazing to see all it has and how easy it is.  We moved our other TV to the family room and moved the family room tv to the basement.  Then I shampooed our family room carpet again. Had to put some vinegar and water on a couple of old spills that I didn't know had happened.  Then is put some paper towels down and also a towel and stepped on them to get the stain out.  The paper towels and towel turned brownish and after that ended, I shampooed the spots again.  It sure looks great now and I sure am glad the spots came out.  

In the evening, we went to Vikki's to pick up a nice chair she gave us.  It will look nice with our new furniture.  I shampooed it when I got home and the cushions will be dry by morning.  It looks so nice.  Thank you Vikki!  It was so nice to see the kids and listen to Isaac play the piano.  

I talked to Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki today.  Maddy texted me.  She went in for her tilt test and ended up in A Fib.  They admitted her to the hospital and are trying to get her rhythm back.  If they can't, then they will have to shock her which she doesn't want to happen.  I put her on the church prayer page, and also got the girls praying for her.  She texted me later and is having side affects from the medicine.  She sure is missing baby Brielle.  

 


No comments: