Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday, 2/20/23, Jack spent the day, Jacob's concert in the evening, watched a movie

Bill and Jack saw this awful accident this morning.  Praise God, the person is ok, just bruised up a little
Jack learned to play our new game today.  We had so much fun!  Another handsome grandson.
Jack and Bill playing ping pong.  Bill taught Jack lots about the game today, and took him to get new paddles which we really needed.  I played a game with Jack before they played. 
Daffodils are poking through
Beautiful sunset on our way to Jacob's concert

Jacob walking to his seat.  Isn't he handsome!
Jacob and his two friends
Jacob playing...Their songs were amazing.  The whole concert was great.  Jacob did an awesome job!
Wonderful close up pictures Bill took
 
Mr. Shepherd applauding the symphonic band.    Jacob is second on the left from the conductor's stand 


 
Me, Jacob and Bill after the concert.  Jacob got out of his tux as fast as he could lol.  

I was going to walk on the treadmill after I ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee, but Melissa called and Jack had the day off from school, so we were blessed to have him come spend the day with us.  I got my exercise playing ping pong with him.  Then I got my mental exercise playing Skyjo with him and Bill.  I was the winner, so it really gave me exercise lol.  Bill played lots of games of ping pong with Jack after that.  They wanted spaghetti for dinner, so I started making it.  Kimmy called and let me know Jacob had a concert at 7.  I called Melissa right away to let her know Jack wanted to go home instead of going to the concert.  I quickly finished dinner and made sure Jack ate before Melissa picked him up.  She visited for a couple of minutes, but we had to leave pretty quickly after she got her so she didn't stay long.  It was nice to see her if only for a few minutes though.  

Bill and I made it to the concert 10 minutes early and Kimmy and Jared were there saving seats for us.  It was sure an amazing concert with great songs and much talent.  We loved watching and listening to Jacob play.  He sure is talented.  He did great with his solo part.
We waited for a while for Jacob to come out after the concert.  He took his tux off and that's what Kimmy told me he would do.  Mom knows her boy well.  We were happy to get to tell him how much we loved his concert and playing and also got a good hug.  

We came home and watched the movie, Second Chances.  It was good.  

 

No comments: