Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday, 2/17/23, All schools cancelled, my Bible Study cancelled too, Eli and Jack spent the night

Made chicken rice casserole for dinner....made pizza for the boys!

Jack, Bill and Eli....our first guests at the table

Bill went out to snow blow the driveway right away.  It had snow and also a layer of ice underneath.  He met a man from our church who is a veteran to disciple him.  My Bible Study was cancelled, so I did some reorganizing.  I sent out several cards and texted with our niece Stephanie who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be having hormone therapy and radiation.  Sure am praying for her.  Maddy texted me and needed prayer too.  Her medicine was affecting her bad.  I got the girls praying too. 

I got a call from Eli and he wanted to know if he and Jack could spend the night.  Of course I said yes.  I saw I was getting a text from Jack wondering the same thing.  He was happy to hear they could spend the night too.  Kimmy and Jared dropped Eli off, but had to get Jacob and Adam each somewhere, so couldn't come in.  Melissa was going to drop Jack off, but ended up having Christina and some friends come bring 5 Shelties over, so 6 including Vader. They are going to help foster a dog being trained to be a service dog.  I ended up going to get Jack so he could come her faster.  The boys ate pizza and we ate chicken rice casserole.  Afterward, the boys had fun hanging out together.  Bill and I watched a good movie called "The Current".  Vikki and Rody went to the Temple Theater to see a Christian Comedian.  







No comments: