Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday, 2/6//23, Got back on the treadmill finally Bill went with Charlie, picked up my lamps from Vikki's, Cleaned kernel burner, went to Trinity Rider's meeting

New Bedside Lamps 
Lights look yellow but aren't.  Now when grandkids stay, they can just touch the base to turn the lamp on.  The base has a plug and also to charge ports
I smashed my finger when I was cleaning the kernel burner.  A part fell on it.
Nice bump on the other side of my finger...Ouch it hurts!

Bill went out with Charlie for coffee.  I walked on the treadmill.  I finally got back at it.  Walked for 2 miles.  I messaged Vikki to have her let me know how she was doing.  Also told her I would pick up the lamps I had delivered to her house because I was going to be gone when they came.  I talked to Melissa on my drive home.  Happy everyone is healthy at her house.

When I got home, Bill called and said he was at Belle Tire and they could work on my car.  It was out of alignment and needed new tires.  It's been since 2018 that we've had this done, and we taken lots of long trips to other states,  so can't complain.  We came home and read our Bible and devotions.  Then we took a little nap while we waited for them to call and say the car was done.  Vikki called me when she got out of work.  We talked for a few minutes and I'm glad she is doing great today.  She didn't feel good the last couple of days. We picked up my car and it sure drives great again.   

I cleaned the kernel burner. What a messy job.  I sure was happy when it started up and a nice fire was going.  Kimmy called me while I was cleaning it, so I called her back when I was done.  She has pleurisy and it's painful to cough.  My poor Kimmy.  I prayed with her for healing.  

In the evening, we went to Pondersosa for Trinity Rider's meeting.  Bill had some things to share with the chapter.  He did a good job.  There was a good message from the chaplain, about knowing God, knowing His Word and being ready.  Lots of crazy things going on in the world now days that show the signs of the times are here.  We need to be watchful and prayerful.

We watched the movie Vanish.  It was about the rapture.  Confirmation that we need to be ready!  Yikes I was nervous through that whole show.  Thankful God gives second chances to people through the tribulation, but how awful to go through that.   



 

No comments: