Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tues., 2/7/23, Bill had VA appt., Lunch with Maddy and Brielle, Visited Marie, Prayer at church, Watched the movie, The Unmiracle

Me and Brielle at Olive Garden
Melissa saw 9 robins in her yard today.  Yay!  We are believing the robins on the ground hog lol.  Some flew into the tree when she went to take a picture.

This was the video Melissa took.  I asked her to take it and send it to me.

I emptied some things that had to be thrown away out of the refrigerator.  Bill had a VA appointment.  He took the garbage out and then left for his appointment.  I met Maddy and Brielle at Olive Garden at 11.  We had the soup and salad.  Got to hold Brielle lots.  She's so cute and such a sweet baby.  

After we left there, I went to visit Marie at the hospital.  She was doing much better and may go home tomorrow or the next day.  

When I got home, I made sirloin burgers, potatoes and peas.  We ate, then I worked on my Bible study lesson.    I went to prayer group at church.   Love our prayer group.  

Came home and Bill and I watched at movie called, Unmiracle.   

 

No comments: