Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wed., 5/22/23, All the schools in our area were closed, Bill had an appt., I worked lots on my Bible Study, made cookies, watched a movie

Big difference from sunshine yesterday.  Today it's snow on the windows.
A squirrel decided to eat with the birds.  Cardinal and woodpecker on the feeders
I shoveled the deck off to help Bill.  He tried to come finish,  but I had him go in because I was almost finished
Bill snow blowing with the tractor.  All the paths are what he did, plus the driveway, sidewalks and back by the shed
Baked Chocolate Crackle Cookies 

We slept in this morning.  We had about an inch of snow and it was still snowing and really started blowing.  Bill had a follow up  appointment at the pain clinic.  I worked a lot on my Bible Study lesson, and got lots done.  So good studying the book of James. 

I fed the birds early so they could eat lots before the really bad weather came.  There were so many birds eating out there.  I need to get more bird seed now.  

Talked to all of the girls!  Nice they didn't have to drive in this weather.  I baked cookies after dinner to take with us to Seasons of Refreshing.  We watched a couple of movies.  One was another Left Behind movie.  





 

No comments: