Tuesday, February 21, 2023

So nice eating lunch and seeing the sun shine brightly in.  Cardinal is on the bird feeder out the window.
Vikki found these three things at Goodwill for me.  She always finds the best stuff.  Below are pictures of where I put them.
 
 
 

Bill went out with Charlie for breakfast.  I'm so glad Charlie can swallow better since his surgery.  He is also feeling much better after they took almost 2 liters of fluid off one lung and I'm not sure how much they got off the other.  I made a couple of eggs and some toast for breakfast to have with my coffee this morning.  I called the doctor to make an appointment.  I was able to go a couple of hours later.  I got a really itchy rash on my back from something.  She said we may never know what it's from, but ordered me a prescription for some itch cream and also had me get Zertec to take.  We are planning on going to our Season's of Refreshing for CMA on Thursday, so wanted it taken care of before then.  

I got some groceries while I was out since it looks like a good storm is coming for certain tomorrow and Thurs.  I got everything I needed from Aldi's, then headed home.  Read chapter 3 in James for my Bible Study lesson. 

Bill and I went to get gas for 90 cents off a gallon, went to the bank, went to the township hall, and then went to Midland to drop some papers off.  Vikki called me.  She found some really nice stuff for my house at Goodwill.  She is always so good at remembering what everyone of us needs or is looking for when she goes there.  She finds great deals for us.  Today was no different.  She found great stuff for great prices.   Got a car wash on the way home because after Jacob's concert last night, someone passed us on the expressway and they were spraying oil all over and our car got covered.  It looked like a cloud around them it was spraying so much.  It smelled so bad when we pulled into our garage.  I was sure glad to have it nice and clean again.  

In the evening, Bill met with Alec to mentor him and I went to intercessory prayer.  Prayer time was amazing and Bill said his meeting with Alec went great.  When I got home, Bill and I watched a movie.  We didn't like it and didn't like the swearing in it, so turned it off.  It sounded like it would be a good one.  

No comments: