Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday, 7/7/23, went home, took Isaac home, dropped Melissa’s chairs off, spent time at home, the girls swam, Bill came up, bought dresses and ice cream for Peyton and Kenzie

Our pool Bill has been working on
So happy he got it cleared up!  It looked beautiful when I got home!  Chrystal clear.  He did lots of hard work all week.  Uj
Bill moved the pole that holds the solar cover to a closer spot.  That’s going to be so nice.  I guess having to take care of the pool while my third Daybreakers yeah I just have for the curtain up there
Eli put Isaac’s bike on for me
The flowers in front of the house are so beautiful 
Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and I playing Sequence 
Peyton and Kenzie roasting hotdogs 
Roasting marshmallows too
Peyton eating her hotdog 
Kenzie and Peyton in the hot tub 
Drawing pictures in the edge
Peyton and Kenzie in their matching dresses

Kenzie painting Peyton’s nails

Eli put Isaac’s bike on for me.  I went home in the morning and dropped Isaac off at his house, then dropped Melissa’s camping chairs off, then went home.  I wanted to be there when my medicine was delivered, so I could go to the doctors to get my lesson on using it.  The doctors office closed at 2 and the medicine didn’t get here in time. Bummer.  I got my shower taken, watered some plants, dead headed some plants, pulled some weeds and gave Kit Kat attention.  Spent time with Bill and finally headed back up north.  Bill said he would wait til my medicine came, and then wound come up to the camper.  When I got there, Kenzie and Peyton went for a swim. Bill came up and walked to the pool with me.  Kenzie asked if he could get them ice cream.  Great memory she always likes to do with Papa.  We went into the store and I saw these cute new dresses they got in.  I told Kenzie it would look good on her.  Then Peyton liked it too so Papa told them to each get one and he would buy them.  The girls were so happy. What a special memory that will be.

We all got ice cream.  Kenzie grabbed the first deer tracks cone and thought it was hers.  Then Bill said he thought she got two flavors.  She asked the girl and found out it was mine.  I took it and she got the kind she ordered.  She was willing to eat it if I didn’t want it cuz she took a bite. I called Vikki to see if she wanted me to bring her one but she didn’t. Kenzie had started a nice fire and made hotdogs and s’mores. We enjoyed sitting around the fire and Vikki and I enjoyed laying in our hammocks by the fire.  We went inside and watched Loves Enduring Promise, which Peyton picked.

No comments: