Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wed., 7/26/23, Met Charlie and Sue, Went to movie with Lisa, Went to Melissa's to celebrate Jack's birthday

We met Charlie and Sue at Tim Horton's after Charlie's doctor appt.  They told him he has what is equal to Alzheimers, but in his heart.  None of us ever heard that before.
I really trimmed back this Limelight Hydrangea last year.  I have kept checking to see if there were going to be blossoms on it this year, but there wasn't any sign of them.  Then today I noticed all these coming.  It is late for it to bloom, but I sure am excited it is
Lisa and I at the movie 
We celebrated Jack's 15th Birthday tonight 
Bruce, Melissa and Jack
Jack and Papa
Jack with some of his fencing armor he got on
Papa helping him get laced up
Smiling
Serious
They got it all figured out and on
Me, Jack and Papa

We read our Bibles, got ready and waited for Charlie to call.  When he was done at his doctor's appointment he called Bill and we met him and Sue at Tim Horton's.  It was so cold in there, we ate our food and had our coffee outside.  We had a nice visit catching up.  Before we left, we prayed for Charlie, then prayed for Sue for their health issues.  We came home and Bill started mowing the grass again.  I left to pick up my friend Lisa to go to see Sound of Freedom.  I had seen it, but she wanted me to go see it with her.  I like going the second time when I know what is going to happen, so I can pick up things I missed the first time.  I took my umbrella in with me, because I saw on the weather app that it was supposed to start raining.  Good thing, it was pouring when we got out.  Good thing we got a close parking spot too.  I dropped Lisa off.  Gave her and her mom some beans and tomatoes out of our garden.  
I came home and ate left over sloppy joes, a potato and some vinegar cucumbers.  Bill didn't want sloppy joes again so we stopped at Souper Cafe so he could get an egg salad wrap.  Then we headed to Melissa and Bruce's to celebrate Jack's birthday and give him his present.  He wanted money this year.  We had fun celebrating with them and the cake and ice cream were delicious.  He had fun opening his presents and then trying on his leather armor.  We came home and relaxed in our recliner love seat.

No comments: