Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sunday, 7/9/23, went home for Serve Sunday at our church, came back up to the camper


Serve Sunday at church today!  We worked at an Underground Railroad house.  Great team of Friends to work with!

Everyone had their picture taken together before we went out to serve.  Bill and I are in the middle and Rody and Isaac are on the right
Merijo
Kris and Brock 
Bill power washing the house 711 and that’s not you because that’s what did it the last quarter I don’t know
Dave on the roof
Greg
Jeff and Lisa
Janet
Pastor Ken brought us all treats after we had worked for a while.  So nice of him to do.
Maddy, Calli, Brielle, and Alec...his eye is looking much better
Isaac and Rody working at Community Village 
Our wonderful group..front Will, Janet, Debbie, Jeff.  Second row, Cheryl, Brock, Sara, Vicki , Lisa, Maddy, Justin , me and Bill, top row…Ryan and Logan
Bill and I stopped for big hot fudge sundaes on our way up to the campground. Purtell’s make the best.
Bill relaxing reading his Bible
Bill trying to beat me
 
Me.. Bill should have kept taking pictures lol.  I made a hole in one on this one
Bill and I on our walk

We went to church ang sat in our group.  Pastor prayed and explained what we were to do, then they took a big group picture of all of us.  We all grabbed A snack and a water bottle on our way out.  Maddy rode with us. Will Koepke wanted to ride with us too, but we didn’t have room.  I went in with him and got him a ride with Janet 
We got to our site and I was on the outside crew. We carried all of our shovels, rakes, and other equipment to the house.  There were a lot of people on the inside working too.  I went in and helped some with the inside when the outside was done.  We finished and cleaned up, then went to the church to eat.  We came home afterwards and got ready to go up north.  We had a yummy sundae 
on our way.  We got to the campground and packed up a few things.  Then we went and played putt putt.  Bill won the first game by 1 and the second game by 3.  We walked around the campground, the sat outside more.  We came in and played 3-13.  He won that too, -11 to 11.  I texted with Vikki for a while.

No comments: