Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tues., 4/18/23, Met Maddy at Panera, went to lunch with Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac for Taco Tuesday, Bill mowed the grass, I went to prayer, Bill and I tilled the garden and weeded

Peyton trying out a chair at Dunhams
When we went to Goodwill today, I thought about how Vikki always finds so much and I'm not good at finding stuff.  I prayed God would help me find something I need.  Yesterday the motor to my Ninja broke.  It runs as soon as you plug it in instead of having to push the top to make it run.  I was sad because I use it all the time.  When we went into Goodwill, I found this Ninja set and the motor is exactly what I needed.  I love the gray better than my black set, so I'm using this
Taco Tuesday....Taco's for a $.  Were they ever yummy!  Thanks Vikki
Me, Isaac, Vikki, Kenzie and Peyton at Sombreros
Vikki and I sprayed her roses today. It was pretty weedy around them.  She sent me pictures tonight.  She and the kids did lots of weeding and it looks great.

I read my Bible, then met Maddy at Panera.  Stacie texted me to see how Bill and I were doing.  So sweet of her.   I started texting her back right away, then Maddy knocked on my window to let me know she was there.  I stopped texting and totally forgot to finish it later until at 11 p.m..  Maddy and I got breakfast sandwiches and yummy specialty coffees.  We had a nice time catching up on each other and finding out what to pray for each other.  I always enjoy my time with her.  Alec kept Brielle with him, so no sweet baby today.  We were there a couple of hours and then we left for home.  Vikki called me when I was on my way home, to see if I wanted to meet her and the kids for Taco Tuesday Tacos at Somberos.  Of course I did.
I read the commentaries in my Bible for today, then got some plants watered and walked around checking the others.  I left to meet Vikki and the kids at 1.  We had a nice table in the back corner.  Our waitress was super nice.  Vikki treated all of us which was so sweet.  I will treat next taco Tuesday.  I came home and took a 20 minute nap.  At 6:30, I went to prayer at church.  I sat by Dave and Bev on the couch, and Dave showed me his wrist.  It was red and had a rash.  He told me he thought it was poison oak.  He saw my leg and said oh you got sunburned.  I told him no, I was diagnosed with eczema.  Denise was next to me on the other side and was telling be about her grandkids having it.  Everyone else came into the circle and Jeff had Bev open in prayer.  She prayed for the Holy Spirit to put on our hearts what to pray for.  We prayed for things, then Jeff prayed for someone in the congregation with a skin disease to be healed.  Denise laid hands on me and prayed for my specific eczema while he ws praying.  My heart was so touched by God that he would do this.  I am praising Him!  When I got home a big spot that had been broken out and bright red, now was back to the normal color on a big circle in the middle.  When I got home, I had Bill start the little tiller for me so I could use it in the garden.  It didn't work real great, so Bill got the big one and did where he could get through with it.  I finished the small areas with the little one, then picked up the weeds with the roots.  Then I used the 4 prong thing, and did around the onions and beets.  It worked great. Then garden looks so nice now.  Bill tilled around the outside of the fence too.  

I talked with Melissa and Vikki and texted with Adam and Eli. Eli showed me a video of his thumb.  It is hurting him worse he said.  

 

No comments: