Sunday, July 23, 2023

Monday, 7/24/23, Did some cleaning, met Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac for lunch, Max came over, Went swimming, Kimmy, Jared, and Eli came over. Melissa and Jack came over

Having lunch at Olive Garden together.  It was so much fun.
Vader and Kit Kat hanging out together while Max and Papa hung out on the deck
New arrangement for things Kim and Vikki did.  Jared hung the bluejay so it is facing the right direction.  He had to bend the hook.
More rearranging done. Jared was up in the tree for this
They arranged this cute too.  Can you spy Kit Kat?
Notice anything in this picture
Jack shooting the bow and arrow
Eli shooting the crossbow
Cousins having fun together.  We get to have them and be in on the fun!  They stayed out there even when it was raining!  We didn't stay out there for that fun.

Bill met Charlie for coffee. I slept in.  I sorted the tub of clothes pins I got for a $ and put them into different bags.  Then I washed the bedding in the camper and hung it on the line to dry.  At one, I met Vikki and the kids at Olive Garden for lunch.  Bill and Max got home just as I was leaving, so I was a few minutes late getting to the Olive Garden.  Kenzie took Peyton to get their nails done before we met.  They sure turned out beautiful.  Isaac only wanted a breadstick, Peyton got a kids meal of spaghetti and ate the whole thing, the rest of us got soup, salad and breadsticks.  It was fun being together. Our waitress was a tad bit grumpy, but we prayed for her and asked God to bless her and she sure was sweet after that.  Kenzie and Vikki said it was because her manager was behind her.  I was just happy she became sweet.  Kenzie took Peyton to Omi's after that and I went to Vikki's.  She made me a delicious cold brew coffee.  YUM! I relaxed with Vikki while I drank it.  Then I left to come home. 
I talked to Max for a while when I got home, and gave Vader some attention.  Then I went swimming.  It was hot out, the water was nice and it felt good to get some exercise, that doesn't seem like exercise.  Max was here for a long time, and was ready for me to take him home when I got done swimming.  We drove down our road to the corner and we were talking about me going to Olive Garden.  Then he mentioned he loved their breadsticks.  I told him I had a bag of them I brought home and I asked if he wanted me to turn around and go get them.  He said yes with a big smile.  Then he said he wanted to give his mom a couple so she would get addicted to them and want to take him to the Olive Garden.  He was so funny.  He did exactly that when she got home.  

I got a few texts from Eli asking if he and Jack could spend the night, then saying never mind because Aunt Missy said no, then another text saying yes, she had changed her mind.  I was happy to hear yes.  Kimmy, Jared and Eli got here and then shortly after Melissa and Jack got here.  Bill got home from an Elder's meeting at the same time.  He didn't know whose car was in the driveway.  It was Jared's loaner.  He didn't know the boys were staying because it all happened while he was at the meeting.  He got the bows and arrows out for the boys, then they had fun shooting.  Jared, Kimmy, Melissa, Bill and I visited on the deck.  It started raining while we were out there, but we stayed nice and dry under the gazebo. The boys got wet out in the yard, but they didn't mind at all.   Kimmy and Jared left.  When it got dark the boys had light saber fights outside.  Melissa came in and visited for a while which was nice. They went up north to visit their old neighbors Tonya and her husband, and their family.  The boys loved seeing Elijah and he loved seeing them.  They have remained best friends even since they moved to Florida.  They came every summer to visit and keep in touch between times. 
The boys played lots of ping pong and Bill played some games with them.  They always have fun! 





No comments: