Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sunday, 7/23/23, went to prayer/chruch, everyone came over, went to Jacob's concert

Stacie giving her goat a shot after Kimmy and Jared taught her how...Eli holding the goat and Jared watching.  Way to go Stacie!
Peyton and Morgan swimming

Peyton and Morgan playing the Wii
Isaac
Evan, Jack and Eli getting their sloppy joes
Jacob playing in the Eddy Band Concert
Morgan, Kenzie and Peyton...they were making bracelets while listening to the music
Eli and Jack loved Maddy's puppy
Rody, Isaac and Evan
Jacob, our star clarinet player!!! Bruce in the background!

Kenzie relaxing and looking so cute!
Vikki holding Maddy's puppy with Maddy in the background...so cute!

The sun was amazing looking...it is beneath the cloud line and was orange 

We went to church early for prayer, then went in for the service.  After our prayer group interceded for our congregation and the church service, etc., we closed in prayer.  Then Marie got everyone to lay hands on me and pray for me.  It was powerful  Then after our church service when we were done praying for people, I talked to my dear friend Phyllis and we went to a quiet spot in the foyer and she prayed for me.  I am thankful for friends who love me and pray for me for Jesus to heal me.  Kind of like the friends who lowered their friend through the roof so he could get healed by Jesus.  I am truly blessed with family and friends who pray and believe.  Today was my best day in a very long time....after three awful days it seemed great to not itch so much.

We picked up some burger and buns after church and came home.  Vikki was here with Peyton and Morgan.  The kids were swimming.  Vikki had picked up some stuff for sandwiches for lunch (which she doesn't need to do).  I made sloppy joes and got them in the crockpot and went out and joined Vikki outside.  When the girls were done swimming, they came inside and played on the Wii and played in the basement.  They went to Vikki's for a while, then came back later when Kimmy, Jared, Jack and Eli came.  Melissa, Bruce, and Evan came too, and so did Kenzie. We all had sloppy joes and chips.  It was fun hanging out.  Kimmy, Jared and Vikki rearranged all of my bird feeders and hung them with thin wire so the squirrels won't bother them.  Yay!  Great job everyone!  It looks beautiful.  I forgot to take a picture.  Jacob was texting with his roommate, getting to know him, so he couldn't come.  We have been praying for a great roommate for him.  Jacob said he seems nice.  
Jacob drove himself to the Concert, after he was done and practiced some.

We all went to the concert.  Eli rode with Bill and I and we loved having him with us. Maddy and Alec met us there.   They brought their new puppy, Winston.  He was a very good puppy.  I introduced  Maddy to Gayla.  I have been telling each of them about the other, so was happy to have them meet.  They are both very special to me.   We ate lots of snacks while the band was playing.  Kenzie was sweet and came and gave me healthy chocolate covered blueberries,  and chocolate covered raspberries, and I can't remember the 3rd kind.  She also shared some of her special candy Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jared got for her to surprise her.  We shared a little baked thing she got from Biggby that was really good.  Kenzie and I walked over and saw a yorkie poo, that looked a lot like our Ginger we had.  She was black and a Shitzu.  She was the best dog ever and so smart.  It took us a long while to get over her getting hit by a car.  Kimmy and Jared stopped at our house afterwards to take some sloppy joes and buns home.  I made a big batch and the older boys weren't here to eat them.  Eli rode home with us, so they picked him up too.  It was a fun day!


 

No comments: