Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday, 6/3/23, took Maddy to her appointment, got stuff done. At home, came back up north.

Brielle eating pieces of my bagel sandwich while we waited for her mom to be done with her appointment 
 A
Brielle eating breakfast with me at the cafe where Maddy’s appointment was.
Maddy said, do you want to take a picture. Ha ha, she meant a selfie of all of us and I thought she meant for me to take a picture of them.  We had a good laugh 
Our actual selfie Maddy took

We got done with the above picture and Alec, Maddy’s husband, sent this picture .  He got hurt on the job and was being taken to the hospital. She called her mom to go to the hospital to be with him because we were an hour away. He is going to be lo, just badly bruised and a gouge by his eye we are praying heals quickly.  He had to have a CAT Scan because he couldn’t remember anything.  That was good, so they sent him home.




Great shoe rack Vikki found at a garage sale


Central vacuum worked great in the camper

Peyton riding her bike at the campground 
The kids fishing 

Lucy and her big friend she met, Oliver
Isaac watching the movie  
The kids having popcorn during the movie 
Maddy’s new puppy, Winston
Eli with his new glasses.  He looks very cool!
His glasses change to sunglasses 

I got up early and picked Maddy and Brielle up at 7 to get to Maddy’s 8 a.m. appointment In Brighton.  We couldn’t get the car seat in, so Alec came out and helped.  We had a nice time catching up with one another on our ride. Brielle slept all the way.  
While Maddy was in for her appointment, Wewent to the Cafe and I had a Starbucks coffee and bagel sandwich which I shared with Brielle.  I walked Brielle around in her stroller and lots of people commented on how beautiful she was and how smiley and cute.  After Maddy was done, we went to a pizza place and Maddy bought my lunch even though I didn’t want her to.  When we got done, Maddy found out Alec got hurt at work and was being taken to the hospital.  She had her mom go up to the hospital to be with him.  We headed home and I dropped them off, went home and did what I needed to do, then headed back up north!  The kids went fishing and caught some little ones.  One kid caught a big snapping turtle.  His dad helped release it.Vikki and the kids went to the Dollar store so I vacuumed the floors, then scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors.  They got back right when I got done. We played 3-13 then watched the movie, Flywheel.  Such a great message about doing what God says.  The kids loved it.

No comments: