Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday, July 16,2023, Went to prayer, than church, taught Sunday School, Bill went to work at Kenzie's with Kimmy, Jared and boys, and Vikki and Rody, I had Peyton and Isaac stay with me.,


                                   Jared, Bill, Eli, Jacob and Travis and Rody working on the kitchen


They had to figure electrical out too
This was the garden today after we pulled all the weeds out last night
Now it can be tilled
Isaac, Peyton and I...Isaac takes good selfies!
The kids at my house
I took them to Jacob's concert with me
Lots of people came to listen to the concert. Wes. Gayla and Joel are ahead of us.  Joel is in the yellow shirt.
Jacob playing
Standing while we all clapped after a wonderful song

I gave Lisa J. her birthday present when I walked in the church door and saw her.  I talked to her for a minute, then went to prayer, then to the sanctuary for church.  Maddy sat with us.  I taught Sunday School and Peyton and Erica were my helpers.  It was a really good and fun lesson.  All the kids did great.  Peyton is an amazing helper.  Afterward, Vikki Taylor gave me a beautiful earring and necklace that says Let Your Light Shine.  It was so sweet of her.  
We got home, and Bill ate a PB&J sandwich, then Vikki, Rody and the kids got here.  The kids stayed with me and Bill, Vikki and Rody headed to Kenzie's in the truck to work on Kenzie's kitchen cupboards, electrical and stove and microwave hookup.  Kimmy and Jared and the boys went there after their church too.  Peyton, Isaac and I watched a couple of movies, then went to Culver's for dinner and concrete mixers.  Peyton cleared off the table afterwards and took the garbage and threw it away without me even asking.  They are such sweet kids and great helpers.  We came home and shortly after left to go to Jacob's concert with the Saginaw Eddy Band.  I took chairs for Rody, Vikki, me, Peyton, Isaac, and Bill.  They were meeting us there.  Isaac and Peyton wouldn't let me carry two chairs, but they each carried two.  Then when I went back for my blanket and another chair, Isaac came with me and he carried the other chair.  They are so good to their nana!  I am so blessed with wonderful grandkids who love me and look out for me.  The concert was another good one.  Jacob came out on his break and talked to us and also talked to Wes, Gayla and Joel.  Peyton carried 4 chairs to my car for me and insisted I didn't help.  Everybody left, and shortly after I got home, I heard Adam come in.  He had lost one of his air pods and came to find it.  It took a while, but he finally tracked it down, listened for it and found it.  I was very happy for him.  Of course, we prayed.  Bill and I relaxed the rest of the evening.

 

No comments: