Thursday, July 27, 2023

Thurs., 7/27/23, Didn't take any pictures today! Max came over and I forgot to take one Whoops. Went to breakfast with Bill, bought some groceries for camping, loaded stuff in the camper

I forgot to take any pictures today!  Now that's a rare thing.  I didn't itch near as much today. That is a very good thing.  

Read our Bibles.  I texted with Maddy.  She is having some digestive issues, so prayers are appreciated.  Washed and changed bedding.  Bill came out and asked me if I still wanted to go to breakfast.  Of course I said yes.  We went to Riverside.  Had a nice talk while we ate.  

Got groceries and some camping items from Sam's Club.  Started packing the camper. Got our clothes packed and some groceries and refrigerator stuff. Tomorrow we will get the motorcycle in and finish up all but the last minute stuff.  Will also get all the last minute stuff done in and out of the house before we leave.  I filled the hummingbird feeder today so it will be nice and full for when we are gone.  Max came over and practiced shooting with Bill.  I took him home when they were done because Bill was so sweaty and hot from being outside in these high temperatures and needed to take a shower.  Max was hot too, so I put my air on high for him on the ride home.  It was fun talking to him on the ride home.   He and Vader are  going to sleep in a tent this year at BayShore. 

We had subs for dinner.  Ziggy texted to let us know his 3 year old niece who is on a ventilator is hanging in there and to thank us for praying.  They won't know much til tomorrow.  They are probably going to take the tube out tomorrow for further evaluation.  Prayers are needed for this little sweetheart.  






No comments: