Monday, July 10, 2023

MONDAY, 7/10/23, Packed up the camper and came home, I went to the dr., Bill mowed the grass, went to see Sound of Freedom movie, picked up Souper Cafe food, worked on garden

Where are those onions, beans, beets and tomato's?????
After pulling many weeds, I found some beans, the rest of the row of onions, and another row of onions.  One more row of onions to find tomorrow and then the cherry tomato's.  Yikes!
Had to quit because it started getting too dark

I made us coffee, then I started cleaning and packing up the inside of the camper and Bill packed up the outside.  He had the clam taken down, and I helped him get it in the bag.  
We were ready to leave at 10:30, so headed home.  They were working on the road by the railroad tracks, so we had to go a couple of miles out of our way to drive on paved roads.
We got home and Bill brought his stuff in, and I brought most of my stuff in, and also the food so I could shut off the refrigerator.    Bill started mowing the grass, and I went to the doctor to learn how to inject my shot for my Eczema that I have to give myself every other week.  All three of my girls know how to give shots, so I do have back ups if I want someone else to do it.  I'm glad I had the girl show me her giving me the shot, because I need to wait to hear a click at the end which means all the medicine is out.  It hurt, so I might have pulled it out too soon.  Now I know what to expect, so should do good.  

I came home and brought more stuff out of the camper in.  At 3:20 we went and saw the movie, The Sound of Freedom, based on a true story.  It was emotional and hard to watch at times, but everyone should see it because it will open many eyes, and cause many to help and to pray. So sad that there are so many sick perverts that would do these things to kids and also adults.  I am happy the person in this movie had a heart to help find these children and had help finding many more and getting them out of sex trafficking.  I am going to remember to pray for the victims and those trying to help them.  

We went to Souper Cafe and picked up soup and sandwiches and brought them home to eat.  Then I went out and worked in the garden until it got too dark to see.  I talked to Kimmy, to Melissa, Vikki and Kenzie today.  I am glad to be back home and I'm thinking 3 weeks is too long.  I think I will just do 2 weeks at a time from now on.  My plants are looking wonderful inside and out, so I am going to enjoy watching them again.  The birds love my new bird feeder, so that is another thing I will enjoy again.  Nothing like home sweet home.  I love my family and I am praying for each one of them.  The scripture on Air One today was, 
But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever.  Spread Your protection over them, that all who love Your name may be filled with joy.  I started praying that over each family and us.  I am so thankful that all my kids and son's in love, take refuge in the Lord and praise Him, reading His Word and teaching it to their children.  Prayed it for Bill and I too.  I love God's Word!


 

No comments: